Bob the Chef has been in the business for over 25 years! In that time, he has worked with some of the best chefs in the culinary world and crafted his own style by reinventing classic dishes. Here is his mouth-watering recipe to make this February.
Grilled Corn Cobs in a Spicy Crust Recipe
|10 min||6 to 8 min||4|
- 4 corn cobs, split lengthwise
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) mayonnaise
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) harissa paste (look for it next to hot sauces)
- Juice from half a lime
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) cilantro, roughly chopped
- 80 ml (1/3 cup) feta, crumbled
- Place the mayonnaise, the harissa paste and the lime juice in a large bowl and mix well.
- Spread the mixture on the corn cobs to completely cover them.
- Heat up your grill, then cook each of the four sides approximately 2 minutes each or until they become clearly marked.
- Garnish with feta and cilantro.
- Can be served as is or as a side dish.
Find your ingredients at
Past month recipes
Grilled Corn Cobs in a Spicy Crust